Our Club Collaborators program is designed to promote a truly collaborative spirit in which both parties benefit. There are just a few things we ask you to be considerate of. By accepting these Terms, you agree to the following:
- Commission will be calculated on the final cost of the sale, minus any discounts applied, taxes and shipping costs. This commission amount is currently set at 10%. Club Backdrops reserve the right to alter this commission amount at any time, and if so, any changes will be communicated to the Collaborator via email.
- Commissions will be paid on the first working day of every month via PayPal.
- Commissions can be accrued on all products available at clubbackdrops.com only.
- Club Credit bonuses will be awarded based on the number of conversions made in a calendar month, as follows:
Monthly Conversions Monthly Bonus 1 to 4 10 Club Credits 5 to 9 20 Club Credits 10 to 19 50 Club Credits 20+ 100 Club Credits
- 1 Club Credit is equivalent to 1 GBP, and are redeemable for goods at clubbackdrops.com only. Club Credits do not roll over, cannot be shared and expire at the end of each month.
- Club Credits will be delivered via email in the form of a unique coupon code on the 1st of every month.
- Collaborators will receive a unique referral short link on signup. All referrals need to be made via this short link to be correctly counted as a conversion.
- New customers who make a purchase at clubbackdrops.com via the Collaborator's short link will be automatically awarded a 15% discount. Club Backdrops reserve the right to alter this discount amount at any time, and if so, any changes will be communicated to the Collaborator via email. Discounts will apply to new customers only and will not apply to customers who have already made a purchase at clubbackdrops.com.
- The Collaborator agrees to make available any image content created using our backdrops to Club Backdrops for use on their social channels and website. Club Backdrops agrees to reference the collaborator wherever their images are used.
- Collaborators are responsible for acting within their local laws in regards to promoting paid-for content (e.g. adhering to laws laid out by the Office of Fair Trade).